(in a sleeping mood)
is a multimedia art project which finds its main strength into a deep sensory research achieved through the fusion between pure electronic and concrete music and a significant visual component that enriches every performance.
Their work consists of intense and layered soundscapes, electroacoustic compositions and sharp rhythmic patterns.
Their performances and Installation can be considered uninterrupted streams of consciousness with the primary aim to totally immerse the audience into an inner world of sound and light.
- Nebula (2010) - Anomolo Records
- Draft ( 2011) - Yo! Netlabel
- Vacancy (2012 ) - " I Hope It Shines On Me " compilation ( White Birch Records)
- "We're all dying Silvia says" Remix - In Violet (Single) 2013 (Cognitive Dissonance Records)
- Sounds of Failure ( 40 mins Live Audio/Video Performance)
- #IASM365 - "Diluted Sounds" project
— Resonant Cityscape (45 mins Live Audio / Visual Performances - 4 channels audio installation)
“When i hear what we call music, it seems to me that someone is talking. And talking about his feelings or about his ideas, of relationships. But when I hear traffic, the sound of traffic here on sixth avenue for instance, I don’t have the feeling that anyone is talking, I have the feeling that a sound is acting, and I love the activity of sound. What it does, is it gets louder and quieter, and it gets higher and lower. And it gets longer and shorter. I’m completely satisfied with that, I don’t need sound to talk to me." (John Cage on Silence)